Friday, April 25, 2008

3 more sleeps!!

Yep 3 more sleeps and were on our way to Samoa. Things are falling into place and all is well, stress levels from 1 to 10, 1 being none at all and 10 being, absolutely to the hilt, I would say we're, Elizabeth and I are at a 9 only because the children are on -10 hyped up and expessing in their language and behaviors how...excited and pleased they are!! Maleina has come down with the Chicken Pox so in 14 days the other 3 will have it, so the doctor says!! Joy to the world, all of last year we were actively hunting the chicken pox so our "4" children can be done and dusted but nope!.....Murphy law has other plans!!

The house is looking empty and cold!.............well atleast this time next week we should have had enough of the 29 to 32 temperatures of tropical Samoa and ready to come home!.....not!!

A big step into the unknown!! Yes I am a Samoan and my children are half Samoan but in all honesty I don't think this is enough to prepare us for what to expect!! I've got my garden seeds, around 7 different veges.

As soon as we land and are organised the pics and words will start to flow!! Have a nice winter :-)

No comments: